by Rebecca x
We have all been there, back and forth about what to wear. There are those magical days where you have confidence in your step and choices are easier. Then there are the those other days, yes, where you are falling into your wardrobe in agony and frustration, tempted to cancel the date altogether whilst also simultaneously dissecting your career, love life, hair, weather, the gym session you couldn’t make today. Anything really that could make you more stressed and disappointed. Anyway to help both you and I on the road, we have decided to give it some thought over a strong coffee and have come up with 6 tips that will make things easier. And here they are:
- Keep it simple: For a coffee date, you want to keep your jewellery understated and simple. Opt for delicate pieces that won't distract from your overall look.
- Stick to one metal: It's generally a good idea to stick to one metal for your jewellery, as mixing metals can be overwhelming. If you're wearing gold earrings, for example, you might want to wear a gold bracelet as well.
- Choose lightweight pieces: Since you'll be sitting and sipping coffee, you don't want jewellery that will get in the way or weigh you down. Choose lightweight pieces that won't be a distraction.
- Don't overdo it: It's better to err on the side of wearing too little jewellery than too much. A coffee date is a casual occasion, so you don't want to look like you're trying too hard.
- Consider your neckline: If you're wearing a necklace, consider the neckline of your top or dress. A simple pendant or choker can look great with a scoop or V-neck, while a longer necklace might work better with a crew neck.
- Be yourself: Finally, it's important to be true to your own personal style. If you don't usually wear jewellery, there's no need to start now. Wear what makes you feel comfortable and confident.
Overall enjoy yourself.
Please share if you liked this article and remember to follow us on Instagram at https://www.instagram.com/kybalion_jewellery